WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON:
I recently made a couple pairs of crochet slippers (Plummy Crochet Loafers & Granny Square Booties) for my mother as her Mother's Day present. My mom really loves and appreciates the things I make for her, so I enjoy taking the time to create gifts for the most important woman in my life! Now that I am a mother, I can better appreciate and understand the sacrifices my mother made to bring me into this world and the wonderful job she did raising me. I love my mommy!
I've also completed a few projects around the house. I transformed one of my daughter's old crib sheets into a satin pillowcase for her big girl bed. And I hemmed out new curtains and did something cool with the leftover fabric...
So what have YOU been working on?? I hope you'll link up your crafty creations and recipes below!!
Follow the Submarine Sunday Features Board:
- Please grab my link party button below or link back with a text link wherever you put your party buttons/links.
- I'd love for you to follow my blog via Google Friend Connect, Google+, Facebook, and/or Twitter, so you'll know when the new party is up and running.
- You can link up as many CRAFT, DIY, & RECIPE posts (sewing projects, crochet/knitting projects, crafts, recipes, furniture, diy, jewelry) as you want. NO LINK PARTIES or Etsy/shops please.
- Remember to link up a specific post, not your entire blog.
- Browse the party and leave comments for other party participants.