Welcome to Submarine Sunday! Happy weekend! Thanks for partying with me! Guess what... I finally finished the fish baby afghan for my baby! Yay! Now I have to hurry up and get started on a few sewing projects for his nursery. I was so excited when the tandem stroller I ordered for my baby and my daughter arrived today. Krissy's Halloween costume also arrived. I just don't feel up to making a costume, so I ordered her an Elsa (from Frozen) costume. I'm sure she'll love it.
The 30 Day Crochet Challenge Linky is still open, so I hope all my crocheting (and knitting) friends will join in!! So what have you all be working on?? After you check out the awesome features, link up your crafty creations below! And if you're into crocheting, check out the 30 Day Crochet Challenge. Anyhoo, make sure you link up your fabulous fall and Halloween crafts and recipes!
WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON:
|Crochet Fish Baby Afghan for my baby boy|
|check out my 30 Day Crochet Challenge Linky|
THIS WEEK'S STAR SHIPMATES:
- Easy to Decorate Halloween Cupcakes by The Coconut Head's Survival Guide
- Halloween Signs by Three Dawg Lady Designs
- Pink Poodle Crochet Hat by Huckleberry Love
- A Witch & Whatnots by Karen's Up On the Hill
If your craft was featured, please grab a feature button for your blog!
Check out the Submarine Sunday Feature's Board:
- Please grab my link party button below or link back with a text link.
- I'd love for you to follow my blog via GFC, Facebook, and/or BlogLovin, so you'll know when the new party is up and running.
- You can link up as many CRAFTS (sewing projects, crochet/knitting projects, crafts, recipes, furniture, jewelry, room makeovers, etc) as you want. No link parties, shops, giveaways, or Etsy items please!
- Remember to link up a specific post, not your entire blog.
- Please don't link & run! Visit other party participants and leave them lovely comments.
- If you'd like to pin a craft, please pin from the original source.
- Come back next week to see if your project was featured!!! :-)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: