Welcome to the Submarine Sunday Link Party! A couple nights ago I put together a fall wreath using my old burlap rag wreath. That wreath has been through the most redos! so now it's hanging on our front door. I am still working on the crochet fish blanket for the baby. I should finish it soon. I can't wait. I have so many other baby projects I want to make and not much time. I'm 33 weeks pregnant! Anyhoo... I can't wait to see what you all have been up to. Also I'm still looking for cool fall and Halloween craft and decor ideas, so make sure you link up recent and past fall/Halloween projects!
WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON:
|this year's fall wreath|
|fishy baby afghan|
THIS WEEK'S STAR SHIPMATES:
Click the photo to view the original source.
Now it's time to party! By linking up, you are giving me permission to feature your project(s) on my blog and my Submarine Sunday Features Pinterest Board. Here are the rules for this party:
- Please grab my link party button below or link back with a text link.
- I'd love for you to follow my blog via GFC, Facebook, and/or BlogLovin, so you'll know when the new party is up and running.
- You can link up as many CRAFTS (sewing projects, crochet/knitting projects, crafts, recipes, furniture, jewelry, room makeovers, etc) as you want. No link parties, shops, giveaways, or Etsy items please!
- Remember to link up a specific post, not your entire blog.
- Please don't link & run! Visit other party participants and leave them lovely comments.
- If you'd like to pin a craft, please pin from the original source.
- Come back next week to see if your project was featured!!! :-)
CHECK OUT THE SUBMARINE SUNDAY FEATURES BOARD:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: