Welcome to the Submarine Sunday Link Party! I've begun working on a crochet baby blanket for my baby boy, but I am nowhere near finished yet. I hope to finish it this week. I can't wait to see how it turns out. So what have you all been working on? After checking out this week's features, link up your recent crafty creations below!
WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON:
Click the photo to view the post about my project.
|I've started working on a crochet fish blanket for my baby boy.|
THIS WEEK'S STAR SHIPMATES:
Click the photo to view the original source.
Now it's time to party! By linking up, you are giving me permission to feature your project(s) on my blog and my Submarine Sunday Features Pinterest Board. Here are the rules for this party:
- Please grab my link party button below or link back with a text link.
- I'd love for you to follow my blog via GFC, Facebook, and/or BlogLovin, so you'll know when the new party is up and running.
- You can link up as many CRAFTS (sewing projects, crochet/knitting projects, crafts, recipes, furniture, jewelry, room makeovers, etc) as you want. No link parties, shops, giveaways, or Etsy items please!
- Remember to link up a specific post, not your entire blog.
- Please don't link & run! Visit other party participants and leave them lovely comments.
- If you'd like to pin a craft, please pin from the original source.
- Come back next week to see if your project was featured!!! :-)
CHECK OUT THE SUBMARINE SUNDAY FEATURES BOARD:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: