Check out the Submarine Sunday Features board:
WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON:
Click the photo to be taken to the post about this project.
THIS WEEK'S STAR SHIPMATES/FEATURES:
- Creepy Skull Wreath by Made in a Day
- Trick or Treat Spider Cathedral Window Bag by The Bored Zombie
- Halloween Skeleton Wreath by The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Burlap Fall Wreath by Beachwood Place
- Mini Mad Hatter's Hat by Maz Kwok
- Please grab my link party button below and place it somewhere on your sidebar OR on your link party page OR your post OR wherever you place your buttons, please. :-)
- I'd love for you to follow my blog via GFC, Facebook, and/or BlogLovin, so you'll know when the new party is up and running.
- You can link up as many CRAFTS (sewing projects, crochet/knitting projects, crafts, recipes, furniture, jewelry, room makeovers, etc) as you want. No link parties/giveaways/shops/Etsy items/non-craft related posts please!
- Remember to link up a specific post, not your entire blog.
- Please visit other party participants and leave them lovely comments.
- If you'd like to pin a craft, please pin from the original source.
- Come back next week to see if your project was featured!!! :-)