WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON:
MY VALENTINE'S DAY CRAFTS:
THIS WEEK'S SUBMARINE SUNDAY STAR SHIPMATES:
|I love this Sweet Owl Quilt! It features adorable owls and pretty fabrics.|
|I love burlap wreaths! The heart in the center of this Valentine Burlap Wreath is really cute.|
|I love cute journals, and the wooden and metal pendant on this Bejeweled and Altered Mini Composition Book is gorgeous!|
If your craft was featured, grab my Submarine Sunday Feature button below:
Now it's time to party! The party will be open until Friday @ 11:59pm. I will feature the most viewed item and a few of my favorites. I will also pin the featured projects to my Submarine Sunday Pinterest Board. By linking up, you are giving me permission to feature your project(s) on my blog, Pinterest, and Facebook. I don't have many rules... only 5!
- Please grab my link party button below and place it somewhere on your sidebar OR on your link party page OR wherever you place your buttons, please!
- I'd love for you to follow my blog via GFC and/or Facebook. I will no longer send out a weekly email reminder, so please follow my blog or Facebook, so you'll know when the party is posted.
- You can link up as many sewing projects, crochet/knitting projects, crafts, recipes, furniture refinishing, room makeovers, etc as you want. No giveaways/shops/Etsy please!
- Remember to link up a specific project post, not your entire blog.
- Please visit other party participants and leave them lovely comments.